Chapter 28: Financial Statements and Liquidation of a Partnership
Chapter 28 Study Plan
Chapter 28, Section 1, Financial Statements
for a Partnership
Chapter 28, Section 2, Liquidation of a Partnership
Extend: A Matter of Ethics
Chapter 28: Using Another Person's Idea, p. 755
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office works to promote progress by securing
for a limited time period an inventor's exclusive right to his or her discoveries.
- Use the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Web site at www.uspto.gov
to research and answer the following questions:
- What can be patented?
- Who may apply for a patent?
- What is a trademark or service mark?
- What is a copyright, and what does it protect?