When returning products, with the exception of PassKey: A Prescriptive Learning System (see below), direct the shipment to:
6405 Commerce Court
Groveport, OH 43125
Returns should be sent via a traceable mode of shipment (book post and library mode are NOT traceable). Glencoe cannot issue credit on items lost in transit to our facilities.
Glencoe will accept 100% return of its products, without prior written authorization, provided that the following conditions are met: (with the noted exception below)
- Products are returned prepaid in new, unmarked, and resalable condition.
- Returns are accompanied by our invoice or invoice information (invoice number, date, account number, ISBN, purchase price); if this information is not provided, and we fail to locate the invoice in our files, a credit cannot be issued.
- Returns of print products from domestic customers are received within 12 months of invoice date.
- Returns of software and audiovisual products are received within 12 months of invoice date.
- Out-of-print products are returned within 90 days of announcement.
- Customers report shortages, damage, or defective products within 60 days of invoice date.
For PassKey: A Prescriptive Learning System, written return approval must be obtained through McGraw-Hill Learning Technologies, division of Glencoe/McGraw-Hill at 800-598-4077.